Ok so I have a bit of an obsession with Pinterest. I have found most of these smoothie recipes from there so I will share what I found to be the best tasting, the most beneficial to the body and my favorites.
Recipe type: Smoothies
Cuisine: Low Calorie Smoothies
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
A low calorie antioxidant orange and carrot smoothie for the Nutribullet, Ninja, or any blender
- 2 medium carrots, cut in chunks
- 1 medium juice orange
- ½ medium lemon, peel included
- About ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk (to fill line)
- Place everything into the NutriBullet and blend until smooth. Makes 2 servings.
- Nutrition Information
- Serving size: 1 large cup Calories: 90 Fat: 1.4 g Sugar: 11.3 g Sodium: 50.2 mg Fiber: 9.6 g Protein: 1.78 g Cholesterol: 0
Courtesy of All NutritBullet Recipes